The Pre-school run an After School Club for children aged 3 years and up, also including primary school aged children to 11 years old.
- Open directly after Pre-school and school closes and will run through until 6pm in the evening in the Pre-school premises.
- School children will be brought over by school staff directly from school.
- School children can be brought over by school staff after school clubs have finished if requested, please make a note on the booking form or speak to Pre-school directly.
- Pre-school provides a healthy snack and drink when your child arrives. An adult lead activity will be available.
- Children need to be 3 years old or above to attend.
- You can book your child/ren in per hour, please ensure you collect your child/ren promptly at the end of the session they are booked in for. If you are late collecting your child a further hour will be added to the charge.
- Booking a place will need to be made in advance no later than one day’s notice by telephoning the Pre-school directly (not the school), or returning the booking form to school/Pre-school. We will be unable to accept children on a drop-in basis.
- Session fees – £4.00 per hour. Fees to be paid in advance.