The aims of our Pre-school are:-
- We offer a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all children.
- To provide a setting where children are able to explore their interests as well as gain new experiences.
- A safe environment for children to become confident learners.
- To celebrate individual and group achievements.
- Encourage children’s independence, to ask questions, express opinions, needs and thoughts as well as listening to others.
Staff are continuously self reflective in how they implement the Early Years Foundation Stage, working as a team with children and parents.
As an Ofsted registered setting we continually strive to maintain the highest levels expected for an Early Years setting.